Monday, November 12, 2012

2 in one day!!

I don't know what has gotten into to me.  I think its because I'm listening to the breathing of everyone in my house sleeping.  I don't want to turn on the TV so that I don't wake anyone up.

Here is something that I want to share for anyone that has been following my progress.  I started without being able to run up the hill that starts in the drake field parking lot and goes to the fountain.  If you ever think that you can't improve, you are mistaken.  That first week of bootcamp I never thought I would get past that hill.  I now know that the hill is manageable and actually getting easier every day.  I know that I never thought that I would get back to where I was in high school but I am now inching my way there.  I now catch myself when I start to say "can't" even though Charlie still catches me or hears me when it slips.

So moral of the story, don't say can't and you can always improve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment