Monday, December 17, 2012

Many Blessings

There are many things that I worry about constantly, thats what you do when you have anxiety.  You worry yourself to death over the little things.  Lately I have been worrying about how I am going to pay the bills and get Christmas presents for my family.  I know that many people have it worse than me but I still worry.  I worry like probably 90% of people do.  We are told in Matthew 6:24 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.".  I don't listen usually listen to this verse very well, but I've been learning to with the help of some people in my life.  I'm learning to take it one day at a time and ask for help if I need it.  

I have to be happy because the most important things in life I have.  I have my family who puts up with more from me than they should and friends who are amazing to me.  I was told by my mom the other day that she prays for my happiness everyday.  I have forgotten how to pray for the good things lately.  I usually just pray for my wants and needs and forget to praise him for what he has done in my life.  Tonight How I met your mother (oddly enough) reminded me that my life rocks.  I have finally gotten what I have been praying for, for years.  I prayed that I would have people love me for me and not judge me.  I have finally surrounded myself with people that truly care about me.  I'm talking about everyone that I truly call friends.  Its kind of fitting that I have this feeling to write about this right before Christmas but hey lets be corny for once.  

I don't really want to talk about the workout thing because its been a rough month.  I haven't been eating well but i'll get back on it and I won't be conquered by my addiction to food.  

I want to think everyone again who has supported me on my journey and also to those people in my life that can get me to calm down when I have a panic attack (even when we both don't know whats happening).   

And a big shout out to my mom and dad who have their 30th wedding anniversary on Wednesday the day after Christmas!!!  I hope that I can be as happy and in love as you guys one day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment