Friday, May 4, 2012

Long Run and PT test

We did Long Run on Monday. All I can say is that I'm proud of myself because I actually ran all but about 1 minute of the 62 minutes it took to get around the lake. Thats 3.6 miles around the lake.

It sucks because my calves have been sore since I did that, but they just need to get over it. I also dislocated my shoulder sleeping wrong and now its been super sore! Really? I can't have a good story for it even!

Its been a tough month because I haven't been sleeping. I also changed birth control and it has more hormones so I have been eating like a crazy person. I really think that not sleeping affects my eating habits too. I think there are two factors to that: not feeling motivated to plan and also making me crave more carbs.

I think carbs have been my biggest challenge. I need some helpful hints on how to get the carb craving gone while still eating well.

I think that this next month I am going to do weight watchers points so that i can keep up with it more easily and hopefully cut down on my portions. Eating correctly has always been a problem for me and I know that I can do it; I think I just keep self sabotaging. My brain is getting the best of me.

For the PT test today, I did worse than I had before in time but I did jog the entire mile. I have never done that in my entire life!

Here are my stats:
-time for 1 mile 15:04
-5 regular pushups (one more than last time)
-20 facilitated
-26 sit ups (2 more than last month)
-29 dips (6 less than last month; but my shoulder sucks)

So here is to next month and working my ass off to lose more weight and inches and gain strength!!! I'll put my weight in whenever I get the courage to do that!

1 comment:

  1. girl you rocked it!!! i am also thinking about weight watchers especially because you don't have to deprive yourself. i have an issue of eating right and healthy. my mom has all sorts of health issues and she has no desire to change or help others. it's pretty sad so i have decided that i am going to start doing me and whats good for me. i am glad i joined operation bootcamp because that has opened so many new doors for me. i never knew i was able to do so much more than i was capable of. i wish you all the best and look forward to seeing your progress. im going to try to keep blogging but we will see how its goes!! once again CONGRATS on all that hard work!! stick to it!

    ReplyDelete