Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm a horrible Blogger but I'm back!!!

So for some reason I didn't even think about blogging this last month!! Well here are some of the highlights from this last month:

-I finished Forum so I now get to sleep like a normal person well with bootcamp it is never normal, but i'm getting more like 6-7 hours of sleep versus 4.

-I had malfunctions of my stomach and missed bootcamp then my alarm wasn't set when I could have sworn I did and I missed a fun workout! I missed them running through walmart like crazy people!

-I have come to realize that I love sprints. I don't know if I will ever love long running but sprints I actually enjoy. I love them because you know exactly where you are going and have an exact end point that you can see. I know where I am going on the mile but its harder because I can't see the end. I know I know its mind over body and I can just visualize and I'm getting better at distance (more on that later!).

-I have become more positive and tried to keep my mouth shut when I want to curse like a sailor. I have gotten better at this but I'm still struggling!

-My little sister graduated from college with honors!! Katie is amazing and an inspiration to me. Katie is not a homebody like me and is much more independent that I have ever been. She wants to save the world one tree at a time and starting this summer she is going to be researching ecology near Albany!! Everytime I see her I think about how much I wish I could have an ounce of her drive and independence. I have come to love her boyfriend too, which I have tried to dislike him so much. He is a good/cool guy that likes Katie enough to hang out with her family whenever they are in Macon and helps her out. Him and I have talked a lot and I genuinely appreciate him and am glad that Katie has someone like that!

-I have decided that I want to be a speech therapist. I am going to start the process of doing grad school (aka taking GRE and applying). I will probably go to West GA but I might apply to somewhere crazy like Scottland or something so that I can branch out.....we will see. I will probably keep it safe and stay around here but a girl can dream!

-This is the end of the 4th month of bootcamp and oh how I have changed both personally and physically (you will get that info later).

No comments:

Post a Comment