Thursday, April 26, 2012

Exhaustion

I just keep thinking I have until the 13th until I am able to start sleeping again! That is when my play is over and I'll be able to get some rest.

Because of my exhaustion I don't feel like I can push myself as hard. And I know a lot of you are thinking that I should just sleep more. Lol....it will happen whenever I get done.

I'm so freaking frustrated right now, I went to the doctor yesterday and I had only lost 2 pounds. Its frustrating because my clothes just keep getting bigger but that weight isn't going anywhere. Yes I know that my muscles are more than fat, but shouldn't I lose some at some point. I wanted it to happen faster. I spoke with one of my friends who told me that lack of sleep will make you not lose weight. I also haven't been planning like I need to. That has been my goal this week to plan more. I've been doing okay.

On a different note, I'm not debating what I need to do for the rest of my life. Do I want to do more psychology or do I want to do speech therapy? I will have to look into how much school I need. Or do I need to do more social work?? I think I'm going to have to research how much work all of them will be.

I have very little entertainment in my life because I'm working, working out, and theatering.

There is one funny story....My friend decided to help me make a guy jealous so she enlisted a guy that I had met that day to make out with me in front of him.....It was hilarious and not helpful at all but the guy was a good kisser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment