Thursday, August 30, 2012

Accomplishing things!

So today was soccer day at Bootcamp.  It was fun even though I've never really played.  We had to do a lot of victory laps because we were rocking it!!  So anyways we were on the way back to the fountain and I had to do my first ever front to back!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so freaking excited because that has been one of my goals from day one!  Now tomorrow I have a PT test and my goal is to get 13:30.  People talk about the PT test and I want to puke when they talk about it!!

Got stood up this week by a guy. I had a friend who decided to make me feel like shit.  They must have been harboring some feelings of anger and frustration with me before and this was just a catalyst for them to tell me everything they have thought for obviously years.  I'm an amazing person (no matter what my weight) and thats all I need to know.  People that want to bring me down but they can't because I will be successful.

Also with this Paleo thing, which I just started my 3rd week.  I have lost around 15 lbs since I started.  Its exciting and I feel better.  I'm still tired but I'll get better!   Anyways, this one is short because I'm a super busy girl that has to work all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment