Friday, August 31, 2012

PT test month 7!!!!!!!

Finished my mile this morning and was so happy because I bypassed my goal or 13:30.  I got a personal record of 13:11!!!  I am 15 lbs down which I said before.  I don't know if I expand much more on my goals, because I have all of mine spelled out.  

I did more dips and pushups than ever before and no alternative ones.  I did the same amount of sit ups, but Audrey said that I was doing them in better form than some people.  

I have some mental goals:
-Stop blaming the past and look towards the future
-Surround myself by only people who are truly supportive
-work towards the GRE test no matter how much it scares the piss out of me
-Push the positive thinking
-Get back with God: I pray often but need to go back to church.  I think i might get the book that Leslie recommended.  

I don't know if there are anymore, but I will think about them.  I gotta get ready for work.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan,
    I followed the link to your blog when you posted it on FB a while ago, and I like to check in with it once in a while because it's honest. I just wanted to tell you that the GRE was not too bad (it reminded me a lot of the SAT). Also, I made flash cards of vocab words and just had them in my purse to flip through whenever I was waiting on something. I guess they have an app for that now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete