Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Horrid Holidays!!!

So I decided to fall off the wagon and tumble down the hill in November and December.  I ate everything that I wanted or could get my hands on.  I put back on 10 lbs.  I about cried when I found out what I could do when I don't watch what I eat.  So I have climbed back on the wagon.  I am doing a paleo challenge with all of the other newbies.  I have cut out bread/starches and am sticking to veggies and meats.  I liked the results I had before so I am doing this again and hopefully it will help me get this weight back off.

I got very scared that I was just going to put the weight back on but I just had to suck it up and just do it!!!  I will lose this weight and keep it off.

Here is the good news:  I officially own my car without a payment, my insurance company found me a discount, and I got a raise.  Also, I tried on a dress because it was pretty at Ross and looked at the tag and it was a SIZE 14!!!  Yay!!!  I bought it and it was amazing!!  My first size was a 24 in January of last year, so ha!

Also, I have the most amazing boyfriend.  I have been having anxiety and depression problems and instead of thinking that I am a horrible person, he helps me through my anxiety.  I don't know what else to say about him without making everyone puke!  Anyways, i'm gonna get back to watching the second season of Downtown Abbey.  Its addicting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment