Friday, March 23, 2012

Drinking and Partying

I think I'm getting old because it gets worse and worse each time I decide to party like a rock star. The other night (St. Pattys) I decided to party as any person should and pretend that you are Irish for a day. Of course when I walked into the bar I see my ex. I had plans for the following weekend to see him so I was thrown up that he was there at the bar. It upset me that I wasn't looking even sexier than I am now. Of course I really wanted him to grovel at my feet. It brought me down especially since I didn't even get to flirt blatantly in front of him. So with my body weight in alcohol in my body, I lost all inhibitions and ate fettuccine alfredo that night, bah!!! I love how I killed my diet by drunkenly eating. Why is it that all will power leaves you when you drink?? I should be able to stop myself from eating crap!

I think moral of that story is to spend more time sober and less time worrying about what these boys think. I've spent my whole adult life chasing after these boys that don't care anything for me!!

So my goals will come first before anyone that doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment