Friday, March 23, 2012

Support!!

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
Hard to Find
Supportive
Comfortable
Always Lifts You Up
Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging
And Is Always Close To Your Heart

I've been very appreciative towards my friends but not as much as this week!!! I told my friends the deal about friend day, and somehow I got 5 people at the friend day. My friends rock my world. Some of my friends have ignored my transformation which is very sad and discouraging. My awesome friends have commented and actually encourage me to become fit. My parents are also being very encouraging.

I'm having a problem right now because I am so tired from OBC, work, and theater. I have been contemplating skipping and this morning I cut off my alarm but my conscience got the better of me. So I kicked the butt of the workout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment