Friday, March 16, 2012

Oops I did it again!!

So I of course have been busy like a chicken with my head cut off!! I got through the first 3 days of bootcamp without any problem, but then I had to miss Friday for Tippy's wedding which was beautiful, but I drank instead of working out. I completely regretted it when I got back from Tennessee. I felt like a slug (many bootcampers told me this, but of course I don't listen to the wiser people around me). I got back on track Monday, and I about died in the workout (which at this point I can't even remember).

I have been planning more but its still hard to get more than 4 meals in a day. I have been doing well in bootcamp. Today we did 20-20-20 which was great. For those of you that don't know it consists of 15 sprints (10 seconds long) and 20 seconds to get back. You then do 20 strength exercises and then 20 seconds of plank. The workout is pretty much created by the devil himself! I've become a masochist with this working out thing.

I actually surprised myself today. At the end of the workout we did a 20 second sprint and they told us to give it our all. I started out not going so fast because i'm scared that I might hurt myself, fall down, die from no breath, etc (all excuses), and then I just let go and started running. I was able to keep up with people and I was going pretty fast. It felt good. God I'm a junkie!!

Anyways, I looked great at the wedding nice and thinner. I felt better when we were dancing! I love the fact that I have more energy but still miss all the sleep i used to have. I'm gonna try to be better about blogging from now on!! Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment