Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 Dress sizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what????  I ordered a size 18 dress last week thinking that I would have to work myself into it.....guess what???  It fits and I could wear it tomorrow as my bridesmaids dress for Sarah and Lenny's wedding!  You know what I had to order in January for the Caro's wedding???  I had to order a 24!!  I have dropped 3 sizes!  Who else is super psyched???  I never thought that I would get back to a size 18 (which is just one size of my smallest adult life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).  Btw, this is the dress pictured above!!

I'm about to cry because my goals are coming true!  If I got to the "size" I want to be, that means I only have 3 more to go!  I want to be a size 12 if possible....don't know if my body will do it (physically possible), but I'm sure as hell going to try!!!  

Therefore its on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment