Thursday, June 14, 2012

Anyways

So I ranted pretty well last night when I was writing.  I was so annoyed and have been thinking a lot about what I could change to get what I want.  Probably because when I was 17 I thought that by 27 I would have my first time by now and be married with a freaking amazing job and I would have that big house on a corner lot with a beach house down in florida.  Life turns out so much different that you ever thought it would.

I'm in an amazingly positive mood this morning.  I'm looking towards my goals and need to keep my focus on my goals!!  I'm gonna make sure that I get my life where it needs to be before I decide to put myself into a relationship.  I don't believe that you can be in a long term lasting relationship if you are still struggling with yourself.  Well I mean you can but i don't think its all that worth it.

So we have been doing ridiculous work outs this week.  And we had a day off on Wednesday, but you know what I did?  I went to the optional long run!!!  It was the first time i had voluntarily done that work out.  I'm pretty sore from it, my quads hurt, but i'll live!!  I'm also going to start going everytime they have one of those 4 mile runs.

I need to get away from the dessert.  I had cookies this morning and also ice cream and other things......gotta work on Protein > carbs> sweets!  Anyways, gotta get back to working!

No comments:

Post a Comment