Monday, June 4, 2012

New Month, New Year, New Goals

Hey guys....so I went to Helen this weekend with my girl Heather!!  We decided to go out on Saturday and the above named picture was the winner of the Victory Rally on Saturday......Hot hot bike!!  Yep that skirt is that short and I felt like a rock star!!  We had so much fun and have way too many stories to tell!!

So someone asked me the other day why i was so obsessed with getting thin.  I don't think it is an obsession I think that I'm obsessed with meeting my goals.  I'm working to get myself to a healthy weight and that just happens to be 100+ lbs less than i was when I started.  Well what can I expect?  Its from a person that never has looked at me as someone who was fat.  I love her for that, but I know I'm not as healthy as I should be.

While I'm afraid of how I'm going to change, I'm also sick of being the background person when it comes to the sexiness factor.  I want to be the girl that the boys turn to look at when she enters a room.  Yes I know that some of you guys believe that I am already that person but I want to notice it.

Yes yes, my personality is great but once I would like to get the "damn she is hot" reaction.  I'm silly I know.

So today I started my 5th month!  Ernie tried to kill us and John celebrated my bday with 27 push ups!  Its pretty cool to see about 5 more people.  I think my goals will be:
-running more; stop less
-mile: 13:45
-do 2 more sit ups during the time (26 was last month)
-get my shoulder strength back

Personal goals:
-spend less money
-save more money
-sleep more
-spend less time on the computer
-spend less time working (meaning spend time more wisely)

Well i'll type more later, i'm going to bed soon because this has been a long not exhausting day!  My bday was amazing with breakfast made for me by my daddy, I had lunch with Dori, and mom cooked me dinner.  It was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment