Friday, June 1, 2012

Everyday I'm shuffling!


I am writing today more than ever but I have a lot to say and I don't want ya'll to have to read it all at the same time!!

So David keeps singing the above song to me when I am running to make me remember that I need to pick up my feet.  I never noticed it before but I shuffle when I'm not pushing.  So that has been what I have been working on.  That and breathing. So i'm working to push more!

Last month I did:
Mile: 15:04
Real Pushups: 5
Girly Pushups: 20
Sit ups: 26
Dips: 29
Didn't measure but the month before:
Bust: 44.25
Waist: 42
Hips: 51.25
Weight on 5/4/12: 280

This month was a challenge but I have been rewarded and the numbers are in as of today:
Mile: 14:06 (all running; best time ever)
Real push ups: 10
Girly Push ups: 25
Sit ups: 26 (could have done more with more time)
Dips: 30

I had made my goal for 14:30 this month, but Dori told me that we were going to beat my best time which was 14:19.  Dori told me today that I couldn't be mad at her except during the mile.  She pushed me really hard and kept telling me to push it so that we could beat it!!  I am so happy that she did because I took 13 seconds off my first time and ran the whole time!!  I almost passed out but I am so happy!!  Look at those higher numbers!!!  Charlie says next month my goal is 13:45!  Charlie says with that goal I will be able to get to 12 minutes by the time my 3 months are up.

BTW....I have the BEST parents ever!!!  My birthday is on Monday and they are going to pay for 3 months of my bootcamp so that I can continue doing it!!  They are awesome because I was very stressed that I wouldn't be able to do it!!  I love it!  I get to keep the obsession going!  Now I'm off to pay my car tag and then I'm going to Helen for my bday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment