Monday, April 9, 2012

April Showers!

Here we go! It was the first day of April!! 2 people I know joined this month and one of them didn't even tell me. She said that she found out about it from me talking about it every day. Interesting, people like my status, but i didn't think i would inspire anyone.

Anyways, so we are having a challenge: each person is going to pay 20 dollars and whoever loses the most percentage of weight wins. I'm going to win the money (which is about 300 dollars). Doris is already smack talking which will make it that much better when I win :)

Here are the goals for the month:
-Take 1 more minute off my mile!
-Run the whole time at the mile
-not miss any days!
-be able to do some full push ups (less modifications/alternative work outs)
-No more drinking lunch
-Working on better food choices

So here we go! Hopefully it will go well, and I'm glad that I have people that will kick my butt for the month!!

Also we did the color run and it was amazging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment