Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pet Peeves

Pet peeve: not spelling words like "baby" correctly because you decided that the "y" was just not that cool and an "ii" is better. ***Ridiculous***

This was my status this afternoon because I got a text from a guy where he thought he was trying to seduce me but in reality it did quite the opposite. He spelled baby, sexy, you, why, and numerous other things wrong in one text message. If I have to get an ebonics dictionary to interpret what you are saying to me, you will never get into my pants. Its ignorance not to understand common english and learn how to spell it.

I'm not even going to ask why he would try to dirty text me within days of meeting me (i wish i could say that i somehow gave the inclination that i wanted that). Again the caliber of guys you meet are well below my par. I need a man that will respect boundaries and understands that there is a time and a place for things. This guy i'm talking about above has made unsolicited advances and i've been a bitch every step of the way and he won't take a hint. Next step will be to tell him to fuck off. Which may happen tonight. All over the fact that he has no real courtesy and can't spell.

I really can't wonder why I'm single, its because I don't put up with shit and make sure that guys like this never meet the standard. Anyways i'm out to go dancing with Heather!! Also, I love that I swore them off days ago and now they are swarming me!! Boys are silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment