Friday, April 13, 2012

Planking!!

So on Thursday I tried to do side plank for real for the first time!! Guess what? I did it and it was an amazing acheivement. I'm very proud of myself. I'm also super happy that I have been keeping up more and more. Yesterday I was falling behind but I don't know what that was about. I am struggling right now with some mental blocks. I keep thinking that I'm not good enough or I won't ever get to my goals. I need to learn how to stop that negative self talk and get with the program. Everyone is giving me compliments but for some reason I am not seeing it.

Thats okay though, I will do it and if I don't then I will be the most dedicated work out person to never lose weight in the history of man.

I'm still discouraged that I"m the last camper! I guess someone has to be and I will get there soon!! Well signing off because my friend is here for coffee.....check out the picture look how skinny my face looks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment