Friday, April 20, 2012

A Little Bit Stronger

I've been thinking a lot about how I'm doing with the work outs.  David is always saying that we need to push ourselves, and I always get annoyed by that.  I'm really working my ass off and I know that I am.  There are some days that I doubt myself because of all of my insecurities.  I'm getting closer to the group today and actually passed someone today (she has a pulled muscle, and I think she was being nice)  I'll take it until I can really stay in front of people!!  But this song gives me the inspiration because I am getting stronger everyday, and get a little farther everyday.  It also has other meanings concerning my exes and how I am now moving away from them.  I heard some stories today at our lunch about how a couple of people were in the back for a long time and it made me feel better.  I know that a lot of people started in the back but they had to work there.  They worked their asses off to get stronger and faster, and I will get there!!!

Today we did guts and guns and it was an amazing work out.  I used a red band for the first time today and it was hard!!  My arms are week and its an amazing feeling!  Okay gotta stop typing and actually work this afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment