Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cheating.....



There are opposing views on cheating.  Of course i'm not talking about those cheating dogs I date but a cheat day where you can have something bad for you.  I'm having that debate in my head right now, because I want to be good all the time but there are certain foods that I get a craving for and it won't go away (no matter what else I eat) unless I eat the food in question.  For example: tator tots, ice cream, sour cream/onion chips.  I will eat the cabinets out of the kitchen if i try to eat something "good" in place of these things.  As I'm writing this I am deciding that it would be better to eat a little bit of the bad food than a days worth of calories on other foods in the span of an hour.  I ate some tator tots today because I have been craving the fries/tator tots for days.  It doesn't help that I went to one of the best places for them, but instead of eating a tray full of them I ate maybe 10-15 and then ate a salad with grilled chicken.  I'm feeling guilty but I know my cravings.....I swear I'm worse than a pregnant lady.  I'll probably kill my husband one day with my cravings for food lol!  There are different diet gurus that believe different things and if I only eat one bad thing every so often then i'll be good.  So today the rest of the day will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment