Thursday, April 19, 2012

House of Pain

Haha the clip below will make you more than likely pee your pants!  It makes me happy/feel twisted!!



Just like that video, the House of Pain is a torturous fun house where you kick your ass for 45 minutes and work every muscle in your body.  This is the 3 or 4th time I have done the workout!  It was awesome even though I am still the last person still running I am getting better at it and my core is stronger.  I continue to hate the mother fucking hill and it will probably be the death of me!!  Thank you John for loving us so much to make the circuit on that hill!

Guess what??  We have less than a week until opening night!  I'm excited but its still sketchy in some places, but they will get it together.  Where it is together it looks amazing!!!  I'm so proud of my ducklings!!  Okay well they aren't technically mine, but since the music, dance, and main director are in the show they feel like mine!

If you are at all confused with what I do, I am a counselor who is now addicted to working out (thanks Ms. Millard), and is an actor/director/dancer/singer at night.  There are some months that I am able to have a social life and actually get rest and there are others like this month where I work from morning til night and sleep about 5 hours.  I'm ready to be back to the slow season because I'm tired and not enjoying it as much as I used to (probably because before bootcamp I could just sleep until 7:30 am.  4:30 AM is killing me!  I'll get over it though because I know that I can get to my goal with this group!

BTW....if you read this and like it please like it on my facebook or leave a comment somewhere because I only believe that one person actually reads this....or not whatever!  Lets be real, I'm just writing it for therapy so I don't have to pay someone $50/hour to analyze that I'm crazy, unhealthy, and need a hobby!  Wait...that would be at the beginning of this journey, now they would just diagnose me as crazy or looneytunes!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a phenomenal job!!! You are the reason why I joined boot camp. Even though it is early I am glad I got this experience. I haven't decided 100% if I'll be back next month because of cost issues as well as time issues. Nevertheless, I just want to say keep up the great work. WHO cares what others think until they walk a day in your shoes they have no room to talk and remember that!! YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO!!! Get it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I read it (even if it's a week after you make a post), and most of the time I am just too busy to comment! Love you very much and think about you all the time! Love, Amber

    ReplyDelete