Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And I'm a DD

Not a Double D (I wish) but a DD as in Designated Driver. We went out for an impromptu girls night and it was amazing! I was the one watching all of my friends be silly and tipsy but I ended up being the one that I think had the best time. I kissed a boy and I liked it. All my girls talked to boys but I think I was the only one to give out a number.

Well its Wednesday and I haven't gotten a call. I don't know why I even expect one since he was drinking and boys do that to me. The men in society today (not all, but a lot) get offended if a girl doesn't go home with him on the first night. Well first off I was driving my friends home and second I'm trying to have a real relationship not a f-buddy relationship. I'm sure that I could get into the sociology of the reason that men are not into relationships or want sex way earlier in a relationship but I don't want to. I'm sick of feeling like a prude when I don't want to have sex on the first date or the day I meet them.

Anyways, moral of the story is that I have given out my number 2 times in the last month and nothing has happened. These men need to call me or hey tell me that they aren't interested and never get my number. Silly I know! I know what this is: God is telling me that I need to be patient. Its very hard to do when you can't sit still and are anxious. So I just need to breathe and let life happen!!! I need to stop planning and let everything happen as its supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment