Thursday, February 23, 2012

What doesn't kill you.....

"Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

I needed this song on Tuesday. I'm struggling with my new job and all of the changes I have made in my life and Tuesday I had a panic attack about all of it. I had a very defeatist attitude. I need to stop holding everything in until I explode.

I have amazing friends and family because they have done nothing but encourage me. I need to work on self motivating.

I had a bad day eating yesterday because I was so stressed out. I was beating myself up but I have to learn to just get over it and move on and do better at the next meal. I'm working on getting better at the self talk because I have been very negative this week!! Thats why there haven't been any blogs because I haven't had a reason to type. In reality that is probably when i should have been typing the most.

The one thing I can say is that people are starting to notice a change in my face and I can feel it in my jeans. It gets progressively easier to breathe and catch my breath. Everyone was very encouraging today saying that I would be able to run a 5k in 30 days. Thats crazy to me because i've walked one before. Hey its a great goal and I'll be happy to try it!! I'm learning to remember that we all have set backs but we have to learn how to grow from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment