Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy F***in Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day or Singles Awareness Day aka SAD as I like to call it!! Yes I know I'm a day late but I was freaking busy with work yesterday and then had an awesome dinner with friends. I drank last night which is unheard of at bootcamp. I'm a lush though and like to stay hydrated :). I did drink Orange Vodka and Club Soda so it was a much better decision than beer. I can't tell if it really affected my work out because I did better than yesterday and still finished it. All I can do is improve.

I have had to ice my ankle 3 times in the last two days because of the suicides in the rain. I twisted it I think 2 times and it sucks. I guess "to be badass" as Laura would say takes some hurt and pain. I definitely already have battle wounds: scabs, bruises, strains, soreness. Today though I ran a lot and actually made it farther than I had so far.

Anyways, yesterday was pretty good even though I have no romantic love bugs or snookums. Its just me but I do have to admit that my friends are awesome! Its entertaining though how your friends with boyfriends handle you with kid gloves on Valentines day almost like they think i'm going to do something rash like go streaking through a really nice restaurant to ruin people's nights. Ha, I'm doing that next year, and seriously admit it you would love to have that story about the crazy single girl who went streaking on Vday!!

I've realized that I can be single for a while this time because I need to work/concentrate on myself. Whenever I get into relationships I forget to take care of myself and bend over backwards for the other person. My journey isn't just about this physical battle I have with food and weight, but also with my mental state and spirit. You can't live forever only concentrating on other people's problems. I also have to remember to "let go and let God".

So anyways, I'm happy for everyone that has love and one day will have it for myself. Everyone has that someone somewhere and I just need to learn to be patient and not date every trainwreck that thinks i'm pretty (stupid self esteem)!!!

BTW if you are reading this I love feedback, comments, etc so leave them if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment